Welcome to Gym Journal! We will provide information, tools, tips, and benefits of maintaining a gym journal/workout log.
- This site is a great way to find, read reviews, get great deals and discounts on cheap Dumbbells and other gym equipment for working out.
Homemade Protein Shakes
- Tired of buying expensive Protein Shakes? Learn tips, recipes, and ingredients to make your own Homemade Protein Shakes!
- Get information, health concerns, and news on Metragen and other HGH updates around the country.
Workout Log Benefits
- Increased effectiveness of your workouts - Most people don't think that they should take the time to write things down. They just don't want to bring extra stuff into the gym. Keeping a workout log requires a little extra time, and you may have to carry a clipboard or notebook with you. The point is whatever gets measured also gets improved. When you know exactly what workout routine you're working on and what exercises you're going to do next, as well as the exact weight you are, then you can have a much more efficient work out.
- Improvement of cycles - Your body can quickly adapt to exercise and supplements. Your body tends to get comfortable with a particular workout, especially if you're doing the same routine day in and day out. This diminishes the effectiveness of whatever hard work you're putting into it. Vary things up, and keep your muscles guessing and moving through new cycles.
- No flattery - Most people tend to let their ego run away and they have a false sense of what their strengths are. The odds are that you are probably not working out as efficiently as you think you may. When you're keeping track of your workouts, exercises, reps, and sets with a workout log, then you may be surprised as to what you're really doing. Are you really increasing your stamina and endurance? How do you know? When keeping a workout log, you're going to have crystal clear answers in black and white.
- Create precise training goals - Most individuals only have a vague idea of what it is they are really trying to attain. They want to be stronger, faster, leaner, bigger, and full of stamina. The only way to attain these kinds of goals is to put in a little more effort each time you work out. That is truly how you progress. The biggest problem is that most people just don't want to worry about the hassle of tracking and measuring their progress. The workout logs help you to see just how much you're really improving and you'll be able to know what to do to get the most out of your time spent working out. The clearer this is, the easier it is to attain your fitness goals.